Hope to convert bike to e-bike. Often don’t know how to choose a hub motor kit ?
Just do it as below,very easy.
1.wheel size, 2.wheel width 3.Motor power 4.front or rear
1. Please check your bike tire size first.There is some words on your tire.
* If 26 * 2.5″ — Should choose 26 inch hub motor kit (2.5 is tire width)
* If 24 * 1.95″ — Should choose 24 inch hub motor kit (1.95 is tire width)
* If 20 * 1.75″ — Should chosse 20 inch hub motor kit (1.75 is tire width)
2. About tire width & rim with.
* The width of rim is 25mm — It’s fit for 1.5″, 1.75″, 1.95″ bike tire
* The width of rim is 32mm — It’s fit for 1.75″, 1.95″, 2.1″, 2.2″, 2.5″ bike tire
* The width of rim is 80mm — It’s fit for 4″ fat snow tire
3. About motor power. Please choose a legal motor for your bike.
* 250w hub motor, speed less than 25kmh that is fit for UK,Germany,France..other European Countries.
* 36V 750W hub motor, speed is less than 20mph that is fit for US
4.Covert front or rear wheel?
* All of our standard front hub motor kits are fit for 100mm dropout.
* All of our standard rear hub motor kits are fit for 135mm dropout.
If possible,please measure your fork first.
Convert front wheel is very easy.
Convert rear wheel is also easy,should install sprocket on rear hub motor. — What kinds of sprocket would you bike use,cassette case sprocket or screw on sprocket? Our rear hub motor Default fit for screw on sprocket. If yours is cassette case sprocket,we also can make this rear hub motor so that fit for cassette case sprocket.
This is our new site.There is more product info.